Sims City Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims City Role Play

Welcome to Sims City Role play Forum.Here you will find Every thing related to the server.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passport bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Dekker
Administrator
Administrator

Passport bug Empty
PostSubject: Passport bug   Passport bug Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:31 am

Hi again, I want to report another bug. When I came to this server, I went to get a passport. When I type the command /taketest for passport, it says that I have 273 minutes remaining or something like that which annoys me. Its a bug I guess. Newbies that come to the server can't get passports and so get annoyed and leave. So I suggest that this bug of passport gets fixed so that anyone who comes to the server can get his passport easily. Smile

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Anonymous
Forum King
Forum King
Mr.Anonymous

Passport bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passport bug   Passport bug Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:11 am

That's not a bug mate.....in our server you can take test, but if u fail in test u need to wait for 5 hours for another test...

So hopefully u will understand this.. Laughing

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrp.own0.com
Thomas Dekker
Administrator
Administrator

Passport bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passport bug   Passport bug Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:18 am

No no I mean when someone wants to buy the passport, he takes a test, true, but no test comes when you do /taketest...
Back to top Go down
Robert
Robert

Passport bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passport bug   Passport bug Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:20 am

No that's not the case. It is a bug as on my very first attempt to take the passport test, it says that 250 minutes are remaining even though I have never taken it before.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Anonymous
Forum King
Forum King
Mr.Anonymous

Passport bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passport bug   Passport bug Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:51 am

Robert Dekker wrote:
No that's not the case. It is a bug as on my very first attempt to take the passport test, it says that 250 minutes are remaining even though I have never taken it before.

Strange.....i will look after it... tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrp.own0.com

Passport bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sims City Role Play :: General :: Bug Report-
Jump to: