Sims City Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims City Role Play

Welcome to Sims City Role play Forum.Here you will find Every thing related to the server.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Suggestion] Thomas Dekker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Dekker
Administrator
Administrator

[Suggestion] Thomas Dekker Empty
PostSubject: [Suggestion] Thomas Dekker   [Suggestion] Thomas Dekker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Hi everyone, well I have two suggestions for the server:

1) I suggest that the server could run at night. the reason is because if the server runs at night, we can get alot more players, and I am active at night. Smile In other words, the server doesn't have to close, it will stay running Smile can you do that please?

2) Can gangs have weapons, I mean a command that lets them get weapons?
Well if not, then I suggest that you add a command that lets the gang members get weapons from their HQ, they have to enter it and type a command to get weapons, can you add that please... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Anonymous
Forum King
Forum King
Mr.Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Thomas Dekker   [Suggestion] Thomas Dekker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Okay Thomas...I like your suggestion's...Well here are your answers.... Neutral

The server could not run at night because our server Owner is sleeping at that time.. lol! .....And also my laptop is screwed up...But as soon as it gets right i would request Dolfwagos to let me Host this server so it could be online 24 hours... cheers

And also your Second suggestion is also very nice...I would surely try to add some Commands on your request.. Laughing

Cheers... Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrp.own0.com
Thomas Dekker
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Thomas Dekker   [Suggestion] Thomas Dekker Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:43 am

So for my second suggestion, are you going to add some commands for families/gangs ? ^_^ Very Happy Razz

Commands like /getweapons... or /getguns that gives them guns/weapons from the gang HQ, can you add that please ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dolfwagos
Forum God
Forum God
Dolfwagos

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Thomas Dekker   [Suggestion] Thomas Dekker Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:32 am

We will look into that Smile
Back to top Go down
https://scrp.own0.com/

[Suggestion] Thomas Dekker
Page 1 of 1